Kids First 2020 Fall Webinar
The purpose of the webinar is to share findings from the Kids First study on novel cancer susceptibility mutations in families and demonstrate new features of the Gabriella Miller Kids First Data Resource Portal. At this meeting, the NIH Kids First program staff will provide an update on the progress of the program.
Investigators and members of the patient advocacy community are invited to register for this public web event, hosted by the NIH Common Fund’s Gabriella Miller Kids First Pediatric Research Program.
Follow the link below or click here to register! After completing registration, we invite all attendees to submit questions and/or suggested discussion topics for our Q&A session following the webinar's presenters. Advance questions can be submitted via email to KidsFirst@od.nih.gov.
• 2:00pm - Introduction; NIH Kids First Staff
• 2:05pm – Findings from the Kids First study on novel cancer susceptibility mutations in families; Dr. Sharon Plon of Baylor College of Medicine
• 2:35pm - Kids First Data Resource Center (DRC)Presentation; Kids First DRC Staff
•Learn about new portal features
•Kids First variant workbench demo
• 3:05pm - NIH Common Fund Data Ecosystem (CFDE) presentation; Dr. Chris Kinsinger of the NIH Common Fund; Dr. C. Titus Brown of University of California, Davis; Dr. Owen White of the University of Maryland
• 3:25pm - NIH Program Updates; NIH Kids First Program Staff
•3:40pm - Questions & Answers
We look forward to welcoming members of the scientific and patient advocacy community this October. Join us to learn how the Kids First Program is enabling researchers to provide insight into childhood cancers and structural birth defects.
Link to register for Kids First 2020 Fall Public Webinar: https://nih.webex.com/nih/onstage/g.php?MTID=ea4134594022dcde57adc24449c1b061f .
This page last reviewed on September 14, 2020