The HuBMAP concept emerged from Phase 1 Strategic Planning activities. After review by NIH leadership and clearance by the Division of Program Coordination, Planning, and Strategic Initiatives (DPCPSI) Council of Councils in 2016, HuBMAP underwent Phase 2 planning activities which were presented to the Council. Additional information can be found here:
- January 2016 Presentation at DPCPSI Council of Councils. View the slides here and the webcast here.
- Portfolio Analysis of NIH Investment in Single Cell Analysis Research in Human Cells and Tissues (presented in March 2017 at the NIH Office of Portfolio Analysis Symposium)
- June 2016 Workshop: Identifying Key Areas in a Human BioMolecular Atlas
- September 2016 Presentation at DPCPSI Council of Councils. View the slides here and the webcast here.
- July 2017 Tissue Acquisition and Metadata Standards Workshop. The purpose of the workshop was to identify challenges in collecting, preserving, and annotating high quality human tissue for downstream analytical techniques. Learn more about this workshop here.
- May 2021 Presentation at DPCPSI Council of Councils. View the slides here, and the webcast here (presentation starts at 2:57:43 mark)
This page last reviewed on February 17, 2022