Frequently Asked Questions for the Illuminating the Druggable Genome Implementation Phase
We appreciate your interest in the Illuminating the Druggable Genome Program Request for Applications (RFA-RM-16-024, RFA-RM-16-025, and RFA-RM-16-026) and hope that you and your team will choose to submit an application. In order to maximize your chances of success, we would like to provide some guidance that may be helpful as you put the finishing touches on your application.
- General Questions
- Data and Resource Generation Centers (DRGCs) RFA-RM-16-026 Questions
- Resource Dissemination and Outreach Center (RDOC) RFA-RM-16-025 Questions
- Knowledge Management Center (KMC) RFA-RM-16-024 Questions
- Budget Questions
- Scientific and technical merit of the proposed project as determined by scientific peer review.
- Availability of funds.
- Relevance of the proposed project to program priorities.
- Evidence that the applicant and investigators are committed to policies as established by the IDG Steering Committee regarding confidentiality, sharing of information and resources, and cooperative interaction.
- Evidence of previous productive, cooperative, and collaborative interactions.
1. What budget information should be included in applications to the KMC and DRGC FOAs for the 10% of the total direct costs to fund collaborations with other IDG awardees that advance the overall goals of the Consortium?
This page last reviewed on January 31, 2017