Frequently Asked Questions for the Illuminating the Druggable Genome Implementation Phase
We appreciate your interest in the Illuminating the Druggable Genome Program Request for Application (RFA-RM-20-019) and hope that you and your team will choose to submit an application. In order to maximize your chances of success, we would like to provide some guidance that may be helpful as you put the finishing touches on your application.
- Illuminating the Druggable Genome Overview
- Opportunity Pool R03 Objectives
- Application Budget and Submission Requirements
- Identifying biochemical, cellular or animal model phenotypes for understudied proteins from druggable gene families.
- Enabling further investigation of those proteins by providing reagents and tools.
- Generating, maintaining and facilitating the use of a minable knowledge base.
- More information is available at https://commonfund.nih.gov/idg.
- Scientific and technical merit of the proposed project as determined by scientific peer review.
- Availability of funds.
- Relevance of the proposed project to program priorities.
- Increasing the diversity of approaches applied to the study of understudied proteins.
- Evidence that the project will contribute to the understanding of understudied proteins.
- Usage of IDG-generated resources in developing and/or conducting proposed studies.
This page last reviewed on April 22, 2020