The exRNA portal curates an updated list of downloadable protocols for researchers. Protocols listed include those developed directly for the exRNA Communication Program as well as protocols describing new advances & technologies in exRNA research.
- ExRNA Protocols (http://exrna.org/resources/protocols/)
The exRNA Portal provides access to all publicly available exRNA data sets. This collection of databases and libraries serves as a useful gateway for access to exRNA data.
- ExRNA Data (http://exrna.org/resources/data/)
- ExRNA Atlas (http://exrna-atlas.org/)
- Wikipathways (http://www.wikipathways.org/index.php/Portal:ExRNA)
- Exocarta (http://exocarta.org/)
- Vesiclepedia (http://www.microvesicles.org/)
- EVpedia (www.evpedia.info)
- BioGPS (http://biogps.org/exrna)
The exRNA portal provides links for online resources and direct downloads for software. These research tools are useful for scientists working on the analysis of exRNA.
- Software (http://exrna.org/resources/software/)
- Standards (http://exrna.org/resources/standards/)
- Genboree (http://genboree.org)
- Genboree Workbench (http://genboree.org/java-bin/workbench.jsp)
- Genboree Knowledge Base (http://genboree.org/genboreeKB)
Watch a mini documentary series on Exosomes by Life TechnologiesCorp, featuring several ExRNA Communication grantees and Working Group members!