The Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS) program has transitioned from Common Fund support. For more information, please visit https://commonfund.nih.gov/promis/index. Please note that since the PROMIS program is no longer supported by the Common Fund, the program website is being maintained as an archive and will not be updated on a regular basis.
- Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement information System (PROMIS) website
- University of Washington Center on Outcomes Research in Rehabilitation
- Quality of Life Outcomes in Neurological Disorders (Neuro -QOL)
- NIH Toolbox Assessment of Neurological and Behavioral Function
- PhenX Toolkit provides standard measures related to complex diseases, phenotypic traits and environmental exposures
This page last reviewed on January 5, 2017