Learn more about the resources being developed by the NIH Common Fund Glycoscience program:
- methods and technologies for synthesis of biomedically relevant carbohydrates (for biologists)
- methods and technologies for synthesis of biomedically relevant carbohydrates (for chemists)
- accessible tools for probing and analyzing carbohydrates and their interaction partners
- polysaccharides resource guide
GlyGen is a data integration and dissemination project that retrieves information from multiple international data sources. Click below to access tutorials on using GlyGen and other online GlyGen resources.
- Glycan searching tutorial
- Protein searching tutorial
- Glycoprotein searching tutorial
- GlyGen media and online resources
GlyCam is a tool that facilitates computer modeling of carbohydrates.
CVLS4GAGs Beta is a tool for modeling glycosaminoglycan interactions with proteins. The tool is available for use for investigators with an edu/org/gov affiliation.
The GECKO Project: CRISPR/Cas9-based molecular biology for validated human glycosyltransferase knock out cell lines
|Haab Lab: Software for analyzing glycan-array data, More information|
Kohler Lab: Photocrosslinking sugar technology that can be used to identify glycan-dependent interactions
Zaia Research Group: GAG synthetic saccharides
|National Center for Functional Glycomics: Lectin Reference Data|
|Wells and West Labs: Synthetic O-Glycan Standards|
|Bertozzi Group: IsoTag Kit for Profiling Intact Glycopeptides and Isostamp v2.0 to analyze IsoTag data|
|Li Lab: Info on synthetic useful glyco-enzymes and standard protocols for chemoenzymatic synthesis of O-glycans, glycosphingolipids, and bacterial polysaccharides|
This page last reviewed on May 6, 2021