The Epigenomics program has transitioned from Common Fund support. For more information, please visit https://commonfund.nih.gov/epigenomics.
Please note that since the Epigenomics program is no longer supported by the Common Fund, the program website is being maintained as an archive and will not be updated on a regular basis.
Current Funding Opportunities
|Title||NIH Guide||RFA Number||Common Fund Contact||Application
|There are no funding opportunities at this time.|
Archived Funding Opportunities
- Computational Analyses Exploiting Reference Epigenomic Maps (R01)
- Functional Epigenomics: Developing Tools and Technologies for Cell-type, Temporal, or Locus-specific Manipulation of the Epigenome (R01)
- Epigenomics of Human Health and Disease (R01)
- Reference Epigenome Mapping Centers (U01)
- Epigenomics Data Analysis and Coordination Center - EDACC (U01)
- Developing Technologies for Improved In Vivo Epigenetic Imaging or Analysis (R01)
- Technology Development in Epigenetics (R21)
- Technology Development in Epigenetics (R01
- Discovery of Novel Epigenetic Marks in Mammalian Cells (R21)
- Discovery of Novel Epigenetic Marks in Mammalian Cells (R01)