The LINCS program has transitioned from Common Fund support. For more information, please visit the LINCS website.
Please note that since the LINCS program is no longer supported by the Common Fund, the program website is being maintained as an archive and will not be updated on a regular basis.
Current Funding Opportunities
|Title||NIH Guide||RFA Number||Common Fund Contact||Application
|There are no funding opportunities at this time.|
Archived Funding Opportunities
- Notice of Availability of Administrative Supplements to Extend the Scope and Reach of LINCS Datasets
- BD2K-LINCS-Perturbation Data Coordination and Integration Center (DCIC) (U54)
- Library of Integrated Network-Based Cellular Signatures (LINCS): Perturbation-Induced Data and Signature Generation Centers (U54)
- Request for Information (RFI): Future Research Priorities for the Common Fund LINCS Program NOT-RM-13-020
- Large Scale Production of Perturbagen-Induced Cellular Signatures (U54) RFA-RM-10-003
- Notice of Instructions for Potential Applicants to Access LINCS Data for (RFA-RM-10-004 and RFA-RM-10-005) for Advanced Technologies for Detection of Perturbation-Induced Cellular Signatures (U01) and Computational Tool Development and Integrative Data Analysis for LINCS (U01) NOT-RM-11-004
- Advanced Technologies for Detection of Perturbation-Induced Cellular Signatures (U01) RFA-RM-10-004
- Computational Tool Development and Integrative Data Analysis for LINCS (U01) RFA-RM-10-005