- LINCS Centers
- LINCS Data Resources
- LINCS Data Science Research Webinars
- Training in Big Data Science and LINCS Resources
The LINCS program is implemented in two parts: a Pilot Phase completed in Fiscal Year 2013 and the Program Production Phase which is ongoing.
LINCS Pilot Phase Centers: More information about the LINCS pilot phase and its centers is available here.
LINCS Production Phase Centers:
LINCS DATA AND SIGNATURE GENERATION CENTERS
- Harvard Medical School: HMS-LINCS
- Broad Institute: LINCS Center for Transcriptomics
- Broad Institute: LINCS Proteomic Characterization Center for Signaling and Epigenetics
- Oregon Health and Science University: MEP-LINCS
- University of California, Irvine: NeuroLINCS
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai: Drug Toxicity Signature Generation Center
BD2K-LINCS DATA COORDINATION AND INTEGRATION CENTER (DCIC)
A participant of both the LINCS program and the NIH Big Data to Knowledge initiative.
The goal of the LINCS program is to develop a “library” of molecular signatures that describes how different types of cells respond to a variety of perturbing agents.
General information about the data generated by the LINCS program is available here.
- The LINCS data standards page describes the data structures that are being developed by the LINCS Data Working Group.
- The LINCS data releases page describes the collections of data released to the public by the LINCS centers and how to access and download them.
- The LINCS workflows and applications page provides information about LINCS workflows and applications for downloading, exploring, and/or analyzing LINCS data.
The LINCS Data Science Research Webinars serve as a general forum to engage data scientists within and outside of the LINCS project to work on problems related to LINCS data analysis and integration. View Past Webinars, see Upcoming Webinars, and learn how to Join a Webinar from the BD2K-LINCS Data Coordination and Integration Center.
The BD2K-LINCS DCIC YouTube channel contains additional resources such as lectures, seminars, data analysis and visualization tools demos, and past data science research webinars.
A variety of resources exist to learn how to make use of LINCS resources.
The BD2K-LINCS DCIC YouTube Channel contains resources such as lectures, seminars, data analysis and visualization tools demos, and past data science research webinars.
Information about LINCS Research Training Programs, Courses, and Crowdsourcing Projects is available here.