SPARC Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for the current OT1, OT2 and U18 FOAs
We appreciate your interest in the current SPARC funding opportunities and hope that you and your team will choose to submit an application. In order to maximize your chances
of success, we would like to provide some guidance that may be helpful as you put the finishing touches on your application:
- Please watch the informational video below, which includes FAQs, to be sure that your application is consistent with the information provided.
- For clarification of these or other issues, we encourage you to submit your questions to the respective research component email listed below and/or the scientific contact listed in the RFA.
- Component 1 - Anatomical and Functional Mapping of the Innervation of Major Internal Organs (RFA-RM-15-003, RFA-RM-15-018, and RFA-RM-15-020) - SPARC_Biology@mail.nih.gov
- Component 2 - Next Generation Tools and Technologies (RFA-RM-16-002 and RFA-RM-16-003) - SPARC_NextGen-Tools@mail.nih.gov
- Component 3 - Use of Existing Market-Approved Technology for New Market Indications (RFA-RM-16-009) - SPARC_New-Market@mail.nih.gov
- As an alternative to watching the video, a searchable transcript is provided here.
This page last reviewed on March 8, 2017