SPARC Program Resources
Visit the Translational Partnerships page to learn about participating companies and their device information.
Visit the Other Transactions page to learn about the guidelines and policies that apply to Other Transactions (OT) awards used by the SPARC program.
Visit the Outreach Activities page to learn about upcoming SPARC presentations, meetings, and other outreach activities.
The first stage of the program supported five key SPARC Components:
- SPARC1 mapped the connections among a variety of different nerves and organ systems
- SPARC2 supported the development of new tools and technologies
- SPARC3 supported translational partnerships for human functional mapping and new indications
- SPARC4 created a rich public resource (the SPARC Portal, available at sparc.science) that provides scientists with cutting-edge information and tools for advancing bioelectronic medicine
- SPARC5 supported anatomical and functional mapping of neural circuitry mediating visceral pain
Stage One SPARC Awards: Other Transactions (OT2 and OT3) and Cooperative Agreements (U18 and U01)
This page last reviewed on May 24, 2022