The Protein Capture Reagents program has transitioned from Common Fund support. For more information, please visit https://commonfund.nih.gov/proteincapture.
Please note that since the Protein Capture Reagents program is no longer supported by the Common Fund, the program website is being maintained as an archive and will not be updated on a regular basis.
Current Funding Opportunities
|Title||NIH Guide||RFA Number||Common Fund Contact||Application
|There are no funding opportunities at this time.|
Archived Funding Opportunities
- Notice of Availability of Administrative Supplements for Validation of Renewable Antibodies Generated by the Protein Capture Reagents Program
- NIH Protein Capture Reagent Validation
- Request for Information (RFI): Input on Validation Assays for Affinity Reagents Generated by the NIH Common Fund Protein Capture Reagents Program
- Limited Competition: Renewal Applications for Technology Development for New Affinity Reagents Against the Human Proteome (U01)
- NIH Common Fund Protein Capture Reagents Program Seeking Community Input on Priority List for Renewable Affinity Reagents for Human Transcription Factors
- Production of Affinity Reagents for Human Transcription Factors (U54)
- Technology Development for New Affinity Reagents Against the Human Proteome (U54)
- Production Of Human Proteins To Be Used For Generating Affinity Reagents (U01)
This page last reviewed on November 22, 2021