4D Nucleome Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have questions about applying for the 4D Nucleome Funding Opportunities? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page!
Access the Informational Webinar: 4D Nucleome Initiatives
Program Staff associated with the new NIH Common Fund “4D Nucleome” Program conducted a webinar for potential applicants to the six 4DN FOAs on Monday, November 10.
View the webinar slides.
|Title||NIH Guide||RFA Number||Common Fund Contact||Application Receipt Date|
|There are no funding opportunities at this time.||
- Nuclear Organization and Function Interdisciplinary Consortium (NOFIC) (U54)
- Nucleomics Tools (U01)
- Study of Nuclear Bodies and Compartments (U01)
- 4D Nucleome Imaging Tools (U01)
- 4D Nucleome Network Organizational Hub (U01)
- 4D Nucleome Network Data Coordination and Integration Center (U01)