Applicant Webinar Instructions
- Orient potential applicants to RFA-RM-12-021
- Answer questions from potential applicants.
Date and Time
- January 8th, 2012
- 2-3:30pm, Eastern Time. Extra time has been added to allow for applicant questions.
- To join the meeting: https://webmeeting.nih.gov/r78651568/.
- If you have never attended an Adobe Connect Pro Meeting, in advance:
- Test your connection: https://webmeeting.nih.gov/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview
- If there are problems with the weblink:
- Dial-In: 1-866-519-2804
- Pass-Code: 449194
- You may be asked to install an update to Adobe Connect, click OK, this will only take a moment and you will not need to restart the program.
- Enter as a guest and type in your name or initials.
- When you access the main page, click on the Telephone icon on the far left in the ‘Attendee List’ window.
- Select ‘Call Me’.
- Type in your telephone number and press, Call My Phone.
- If you have any problems, type your phone number in the Chat box and you will be contacted.
This page last reviewed on August 23, 2013