About the Workshop
This workshop is part of the Building Blocks, Biological Pathways, and Networks NIH Roadmap initiative. The general goal of this meeting is to develop a
community based plan and mechanisms for its implementation, for the
consistent analysis, representation, dissemination and publication of
- Put the community, including researchers, funding agencies, and
journals, on a sound path towards establishing standards for the
description of proteomic experiments and data presentation.
- Establish mechanisms for implementing standards.
- Assess the available software tools for the analysis of
proteomic data and outline mechanisms for the dissemination and support
of open source proteomic software tools.
- Generate a plan for implementing guidelines for publication and presentation of proteomic data and experiments.
- Generate a document that describes the available tools and
guidelines for the publication and presentation of proteomic data and
Up to Top